Friday, September 23, 2011

Farm and Wilderness - Gregory Silvers

 
 Farm and Wilderness is located in Vermont. To me, Farm and Wilderness is the best camp in the world! We flew from DC to New Hampshire and when we arrived at camp, I was confused but I quickly started to get comfortable and make friends.

At camp, I made friends instantly! Some of my friends were Donnel, Theo, Bello, Aazir, Tim, Eli and my two counselors were Todner and Wolverine. A couple of days into camp, we all went on a camping trip and we socialized more.

 We also went on longer trips and got to know people outside of our cabin. The counselors often said that we should live in the moment – and they were right. When it was time to leave camp, I was crying because I really wanted to stay and wished that I had “lived” in more moments. But, I had a lot of fun at camp and hope to go again next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment