Thursday, September 16, 2010

Space Camp - Crystaleen Gordon

My name is Crystaleen Gordon/Elmo and I went to Space Camp with Jiheib [Anderson] and Taniya [Dunn]. We had so much fun and met new people and became friends. For Space Camp, we had to go to Alabama and it was a long ride there. I was really upset because I did not get a window seat and because the airlines don’t give you peanuts anymore! What a bummer! Other than that it was fun.


The food at Space Camp was so good! We had ice cream everyday with lunch. The gift shop had everything, even space food (word of caution – do not eat it! Just don’t do it!). Also, there was a ride called Space Shot. It took people up 50ft in the air and dropped them. I didn’t want to do it at first but when I did eventually get on, I rode Space Shot at least 7 times! At the end I was happy to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment